We’ve spent more than 30 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- HBR Blog: Find the Best Local Markets to Drive Growth (September 26, 2014)
- Best’s Review: Shopping in the ‘Super’ Market (September 15, 2014)
- The Rise of the Super Consumer on Breaking Banks (September 2, 2014)
- Overcoming the Top Challenges Facing Financial Services Firms (August 27, 2014)
- The Power of Greater Precision. A Whitepaper on the Power of Demand Strategy in Action (August 20, 2014)
- Uncommon Sense: What Public Policy Can Learn from the Private Sector About Motivation (August 18, 2014)
- Financial Review: Super Consumers Earn More Bang for the Brand Buck (July 30, 2014)
- Why Marketing Needs More Introverts (July 10, 2014)
- 222 W Adams, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60606-5058