We’ve spent more than 30 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- Nielsen TV: On the Hunt for Super Consumers (March 22, 2014)
- Super Consumer Webinar: Marketing Activation (March 18, 2014)
- HBR Blog: How to Improve Yelp’s Top 100 Restaurant Rankings (March 18, 2014)
- Harvard Business Review: Make Your Best Customers EVEN BETTER (March 1, 2014)
- Why Companies Walk by BILLION Dollar Opportunities Everyday as released in AMA’s MWorld (Winter Edition, 2014)
- Eddie Yoon’s HBR Blog on ‘All Work Has Meaning’ (February 13, 2014)
- Steve Carlotti Discusses Breakthrough Innovation on WIRED (February 6, 2014)
- Venky Bala Discusses Capturing Millennial Demand at Retail (February 3, 2014)
- 227 West Monroe Street, Suite 3200, Chicago, IL 60606-5058