We’ve spent more than 30 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- Customer Magazine: Why Call Centers Put the Bottom Line on Hold (November 15, 2013)
- Banking New England: Who Needs Cross-Selling? (November 8, 2013)
- HBR Blog: When Making a Big Decision, Think “Eddie Would Go” (October 30, 2013)
- FOXNEWS: Watch CEO Steve Carlotti discuss Super Consumers and their impact on business at 10am CST, October 4th (October 4, 2013)
- HBR Blog: We Need a New Approach to Solve the Innovation Talent Gap (September 23, 2013)
- Sept. 17th Super Consumer Webinar Archive (September 13, 2013)
- Lessons in Innovation Leadership: SANJIV KAKKAR of Unilever (September 10, 2013)
- HBR: Better Data Can Help Advertisers Avoid Cringe-Inducing Ad Placement (September 5, 2013)
- Why Demand Driven Innovation is Good for Your Business (August 29, 2013)
- 227 West Monroe Street, Suite 3200, Chicago, IL 60606-5058