We’ve spent more than 40 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- Michelle Stacy, Former Keurig President, Comments on TCG 40th Anniversary (August 27, 2015)
- Eddie Yoon on Multicultural Super Consumers at MC Retail 360 (August 12, 2015)
- Why the Internet of Family & Friends Will Rule our Digital Lives (July 21, 2015)
- Steve Hughes, CEO Boulder Brands, Comments on 40th Anniversary (July 16, 2015)
- Eddie Yoon on Activating Big Data for Big Outcomes at Nielsen C360 (July 1, 2015)
- Gary Briggs, Facebook CMO, Comments on TCG’s 40th Anniversary (June 9, 2015)
- Eddie Yoon Comments in WSJ on Private Label (May 28,2015)
- Multicultural Marketing: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You (May 12,2015)
- A Word from Jim Kilts in Celebration of TCG’s 40th Anniversary (April 21,2015)
- 222 W Adams, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60606-5058