We’ve spent more than 30 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- The Power of Greater Precision. A Whitepaper on the Power of Demand Strategy in Action (August 20, 2014)
- Don Johnson Appointed Principal (July 24, 2014)
- Why Marketing Needs More Introverts (July 10, 2014)
- What Superconsumers Can Mean for the P&C Market (July 9, 2014)
- The Disappearing Middle is a Real Threat, as posted on Morningstar (July 3, 2014)
- Jason Green Appointed CEO of The Cambridge Group (July 1, 2014)
- Knowledge@Wharton: The Disappearing Middle Market is a Real Threat, Steve Carlotti, CEO (June 12, 2014)
- Nielsen TV with Steve Carlotti, CEO: Rational Choice and the Disappearing Middle Market (May 2014)
- HBR Blog: Finding Your SuperConsumers When It Isn’t Obvious Who They Are (May 27, 2014)
- The Payments Industry Needs Dynamic Pricing (May 23, 2014)
- CMO.com: Failure to Launch? (May 6, 2014)
- NielsenWire: The Power of Pricing (April 22, 2014)
- Nielsen TV: The “Consumerization” of Healthcare (April 10, 2014)
- 227 West Monroe Street, Suite 3200, Chicago, IL 60606-5058