We’ve spent more than 40 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- The Wrong Kind of Innovation – in Inc (October 3, 2016)
- Clayton Christensen On What He Got Wrong About Disruptive Innovation – in Forbes (October 3, 2016)
- Competing Against Luck, an Interview with Taddy Hall in Marketing Journal (September 30, 2016)
- Clayton Christensen Has a New Theory- in WSJ (September 30, 2016)
- Think About the Demand of Your Customer’s Customers (September 27, 2016)
- How to Optimize Costs and Growth with Demand-Based Approaches (September 11, 2016)
- 5 Practical Lessons from Innovation Leaders You Can Apply Today (September 2, 2016)
- HBR Blog: The Forecasting Sweet Spot Between Micro and Macro (August 26, 2016)
- CMO.com: Headed for Disruption? A ‘SUPER’ Way to Tell (August 12, 2016)
- HBR Article: Know Your Customers’ “Jobs to be Done” (August 9, 2016)
Celebrating 40 Years
- 222 W Adams, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60606-5058