We’ve spent more than 30 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- The Generosity Strategies that Help Companies Grow (May 2, 2013)
- The Tides of Demand Strategy Are Changing (April 25, 2013)
- What Big Companies Can Learn from Shark Tank (April 16, 2013)
- The Four Best (and Worst) Uses of Market Research (April 9, 2013)
- The Rising Tide Lifts One Boat Most of All (April 5, 2013)
- Marketers: Forget the Spending Plan, Focus on Your Consumer (April 4, 2013)
- Customers Don’t Care About Loyalty Programs As Much As Brands Think They Do (April 4, 2013)
- Why It Pays to be a Category Creator, Harvard Business Review (March 1, 2013)
- Make 2013 A Year of Demand-Led Growth (Feb. 6, 2013)
- 227 West Monroe Street, Suite 3200, Chicago, IL 60606-5058