We’ve spent more than 40 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- Economist: How Companies Should Treat Their Most Enthusiastic Customers (November 30, 2016)
- Webinar: Consumers are Hiring. Is Your Innovation Ready? (November 16, 2016)
- Nielsen TV: Why Innovation Data Looks More Like a Story Than a Statistic (November 14, 2016)
- The Wrong Kind of Innovation – in Inc (October 3, 2016)
- Clayton Christensen On What He Got Wrong About Disruptive Innovation – in Forbes (October 3, 2016)
- Clayton Christensen Has a New Theory- in WSJ (September 30, 2016)
- How to Optimize Costs and Growth with Demand-Based Approaches (September 11, 2016)
- HBR Article: Know Your Customers’ “Jobs to be Done” (August 9, 2016)
Celebrating 40 Years
- 222 W Adams, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60606-5058