We’ve spent more than 30 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- Inc Magazine: How to Create a New Category (February 20, 2015)
- In Search of Super Consumers (February 25, 2015)
- HBR: The Mistake Companies Make When Marketing to Different Cultures (February 17, 2015)
- WSJ: How the Two-Tiered Economy is Reshaping the US Marketplace (January 30, 2015)
- HBR Blog: Netflix, Starbucks and the Power of Latent Demand (January 23, 2015)
- Banking Strategies: 5 Steps to Brand Power for Banks (December 8, 2014)
- CMO.com: Pricing with Precision- The Unsung Hero of Growth (December 4, 2014)
- Occasion-Based Marketing White Paper: The Time is NOW (October 22, 2014)
- HBR Blog: Find the Best Local Markets to Drive Growth (September 26, 2014)
- Best’s Review: Shopping in the ‘Super’ Market (September 15, 2014)
- 222 W Adams, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60606-5058