We’ve spent more than 40 years identifying unmet consumer needs and perfecting the ability to fulfill them.
The Cambridge Group identifies what people need — sometimes before they know it.
We have a broad range of experience that can help your business assess and act on consumer demand in an array of markets. We collaborate every day with companies across industries to better understand their customers.
Our unique insights serve as the foundation for our Demand Strategy™ methodology, which we use to help you establish innovative and successful market positions that meet unsatisfied consumer demand and drive profitable growth.
- CMO.com: Headed for Disruption? A ‘SUPER’ Way to Tell (August 12, 2016)
- HBR Article: Know Your Customers’ “Jobs to be Done” (August 9, 2016)
- The Rise of the Superconsumer, an HBR Live Event with Eddie Yoon (July 26, 2016)
- Report: Winning the Connected Consumer (July 11, 2016)
- HBR Blog: Why New Consumer Brands Must Scale Faster (July 8, 2016)
- TCG & Nielsen Reveal 2016 “Breakthrough Innovation” Award Winners (June 29, 2016)
- The Millennial Mindset Study: Co-Authored with Barkley (May 15, 2016)
- TCG at ARF: A Brave New World – Multi-Cultural Content in the Era of Uncertainty (April 28, 2016)
- Big Companies Should Collaborate with Startups (February 25, 2016)
- The Billion-Dollar Opportunity in Single-Serve Food (October 23, 2015)
- The Secret of Empire’s Success: Fox’s Mid-Season Gamble Shows That Culturally-Relevant Programming Can Drive Mass Appeal(September 25, 2015)
- The Brave New World of Private Label, CMO.com, (September 1, 2015)
- Michelle Stacy, Former Keurig President, Comments on TCG 40th Anniversary (August 27, 2015)
- 222 W Adams, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60606-5058