Jan 10, 2022
2022 General Business Analyst Internship Description
The Cambridge Group is a strategy consulting firm that develops growth strategies based on proprietary insights into consumer demand. Our clients span across a variety of consumer-facing industries including CPG, retail, financial services, technology and media. We help our clients build a competitive advantage by better understanding where consumer demand is in the marketplace today and where it is heading in the future. We work with our clients to better align their brands, products and services with consumer demand to generate superior growth and profits.
We are looking for candidates with excellent academic profiles, analytical skills, and a desire to make an impact. Interns will work with project teams that generally consist of a Managing/Senior Partner, Associate Partner, Project Manager, Consultant, and Business Analyst.
● Work with a project team to develop hypotheses
● Perform analyses and create appropriate frameworks/models based on primary and secondary research
● Synthesize findings and key insights from data and analyses
● Effectively participate in team and client discussions
● 3rd year student (i.e., rising senior) pursuing a BA or BS degree
● Strong analytical skills; experience performing quantitative analysis preferred
● Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word preferred
● Ability to prioritize and multi-task responsibilities/projects
● Highly motivated and eager to learn new concepts quickly
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Excellent organization and time management skills
● Summer 2022 (10 weeks)
● We are a hybrid workplace with both in-person and virtual workdays. Our office is in downtown Chicago. Candidates are required to relocate to Chicago for the duration of the internship and work in-person as needed
● Compensation: $1,500/week
We strongly recommend getting to know our company at our upcoming virtual information session on Thursday, January 27th from 5:00 - 6:00 PM CT before applying. The event will be recorded for those who are unable to attend the live session.
● Sign up here: https://bit.ly/tcginternzoom22
● Please direct any inquiries to Claire Zhou ([email protected])
Applications are due Friday, February 11 at 5:00 PM CT.
● Interested candidates can apply here: https://forms.gle/MpK8X89vXrUCJ9Xd8